Be aware I work in general amounts. I don’t level off my measurements and often eyeball what I make. Serves me well.
- 2 and a little more cups of all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of backing soda
- pinch of salt
- 8 tablespoons of butter – room temp
- 6 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- Several ripe bananas mashed
- 2 oz of bakers chocolate of your choice chopped up.
- 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda and cocoa in a bowl and set it aside.
- In another bowl mix peanut butter, butter and both sugars.
- Mix in egg and vanilla followed by the banana.
- Combine dry bowl with wet gradually.
- Fold in chocolate.
- Let chill in fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Carve out chunks to desired size and back for about 12 minutes.